Sunday, May 12, 2019

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!!


Celebrating GOD's gift of mothers and motherhood!

But acknowledging also those for whom this day is not a happy one, for whatever reason. You are not forgotten!

The LORD GOD and your Creator who loves you best is saying to you today:

Like babies you will be nursed and held in My arms and bounced on My knees. I will comfort you as a mother comforts her child. You will be comforted in Jerusalem. Isaiah 66:12-13

If  my (your) father and mother leave me (you), the LORD will take me (you) in. Psalm 27:10

(His) The LORD’s love never ends… Lamentations 3:22

Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Trust in GOD… John 14:1


Prayer and ThanksgivingOur Creator and GOD, we thank you for the gift of children and motherhood and for providing joy, compassion and grace for our parenting journey, as we need it. For those who feel only sorrow today, give comfort and encouragement, ABBA, and remind us that we belong to you, the Almighty and Sovereign One, who will never, reject, abandon or dismiss us. We pray in the name of JESUS. Amen!

Always by God’s Word and prayer,
Cecile

No comments:

Post a Comment